AERIAL ADVENTURE PARK For The Whole Family!Family attractions and activities in the trees, just outside Revelstoke, British Columbia.
OPENING ON MAY 21, 2021 WITH EXCITING NEW GAMES AND ADVENTURES. SEE YOU IN THE TREES!
As we closely monitor public health orders and guidance, masks are required for all visitors of SkyTrek Adventure Park. TAKE A LOOK HERE to prepare for your trip.
1 stop for 2 attractions! SkyTrek Adventure Park is the sister attraction to the well-known Enchanted Forest and is conveniently located right next to it, on the trans-Canada highway 1 West just outside Revelstoke, BC, Canada.
IN THE TREES!
Zip, jump, climb, balance, and stride your way through this treetop course up to 40ft off the ground!
- Tickets: youth (15-) $39 / adults (16+) $45
- Minimum height: must be able to reach 6ft / 183cm with both feet flat on the ground, hand extended upward or reach 5ft 6in / 170cm to go with someone who can reach 6ft.
- Maximum weight: 113kg / 250lbs
- Youth under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the course.
- Closed toe shoes required
Sky lines – Coming Soon!
Grab a partner and race through our brand new tandem zip line course up to 50ft off the ground!
Kids Sky Adventure
A mini version of our Sky Course just for kids!
- Minimum age: 5
- Height: between 3ft7” (110cm) and 4ft7” (140cm)
- Maximum weight: 120lbs (55kg)
An elaborate jungle gym situated among beautiful treehouses with a zip line at the end – just for kids!
- Age: 2 to 12 years old
- Guardian required
- Unlimited laps
Fun For All!
Everyone can hop on the rainbow and slide 100ft to the forest floor!
For explorers age 5+, climb on our forest- and jungle-inspired walls and jump from 40ft up on the Sky Drop!
How fast can you scale a 35ft tree? Come see for yourself!
over 200 GOOGLE REVIEWS!
Reservations are highly recommended but not required for the Sky Course. Our busiest time of day is between 12:00pm and 4:00pm.
Make a reservation online »
› Sky Course (a.k.a. High Ropes Challenge Course): there is no minimum age, only a minimum height requirement of 4ft7″ (140 cm). The maximum weight allowed is 250lbs (113kg).
› Kids Sky Adventure: the minimum age is 5 years old, minimum height of 3ft7″ (110 cm), maximum height of 4ft7″ (140cm) and a maximum weight of 120lbs (55 kg).
› Sky Gym: the minimum age is 2 years old up to a maximum of 12 years old.
› Adventure Tower: the minimum age is 6 years old, minimum weight of 45lbs (20kg) and the maximum weight is 250lbs (113kg).
The Sky Course can take anywhere between 1-3hrs depending on your personal fitness level, how comfortable you are with heights, as well as how many other people are in the trees at the time of your visit. Because July and August are very busy, plan to spend more time in the trees and make a reservation!
- Pull through parking for buses and RV’s
- Gift Shop with hot and cold beverages and snacks (chocolate bars, chips, cookies) available at the Lodge
- Picnic area available for groups and family events »
- Nearby campgrounds, accommodations & attractions »