The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is our highest priority.
- Masks are recommended throughout SkyTrek Adventure Park, as per BC public health orders.
- Upon arrival and throughout the park, signs will remind guests to comply with physical distancing guidelines. Reminder: peak times at SkyTrek Adventure Park are 11am to 3pm and reservations are recommended for Sky Courses:
- Please follow signs and decals in the entrance area. If possible, please complete your Release of Liability Form prior to arrival.
- Whenever possible, no-contact payment systems will be introduced and utilized to help reduce the spread of diseases. If pin-pads on payment machines have to be used, they are to be cleaned frequently.
- Skytrek Adventure Park has designated a one-way-traffic flow around the Sky Courses area to help guest comply with physical distancing guidelines.
- Skytrek Adventure Park will be providing hand sanitizer at multiple locations throughout the park.
- Washrooms are for guest use only and accessible only once the guest registered at SkyTrek Adventure Park reception. Washrooms will be disinfected frequently.
- Skytrek Adventure Park will not be providing any place to fill your own water bottles while visiting the park. Bottled water will be available for purchase at the park lodge.
- If you do not feel well, please do not visit Skytrek Adventure Park. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit Skytrek Adventure Park until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, please do not visit Skytrek Adventure Park until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
Talk to Your Children
It is important to talk to children prior to your trip about these expectations to keep their experience as safe and positive as possible!