We are hiring for the 2022 season NOW! Contact details below.
What we offer
- Starting wage is Revelstoke’s official living wage of $19.51/hour
- Fuel reimbursement/carpooling incentive: $16/day + $2/passenger
- End of season cash incentive: $500
- Employee referral cash bonus: $500/successful referral
- Equipment Supplier Discounts
- Staff parties!
- Flexible start dates in May or June
- A super fun and social job with like-minded people in the comfortable shade of a beautiful old growth forest
- Many dogs to befriend all summer long (if you’re into that)
POSITION 1: AeRIAL TREKKING & Zip Line GUIDE
We are experts in encouraging friend and family groups to try something unique and challenging, and making sure it’s a fun and memorable experience! As an Aerial Course and Zip Line Guide, you’ll hang out in a beautiful and shaded old growth forest with a like-minded team. You’ll get lots of time on all our courses – maybe you can beat the Sky Course employee time record!
This position can be physically and mentally demanding during peak season, so you’ll need to have a positive attitude in addition to being active, adaptable, and outgoing.
- Prior experience in leadership, coaching, teaching, guiding, or outdoor recreation is desirable, but not required.
- Applicant must be comfortable working at heights.
- Must be physically fit and prepared for long days on your feet and in the trees.
- Ability to work with people, be patient, love the outdoors, and HAVE FUN!
- First Aid and CPR training is an asset but not required
POSITION 2: Guest reception
Working in Guest Services at Skytrek Adventure Park makes for a fast paced, action packed day! In this position, you’ll introduce visitors to the variety of activities we have to offer and help them select the best options for their group. You’ll coordinate reservations and be the central information agent for guests and coworkers. You’ll communicate with management throughout the day to ensure the park is operating smoothly. As one of the pillars of our operation, this position can be demanding at times, but also very rewarding!
If you’d like to get outdoors and work in the trees, you can split your shifts between Guest Reception and Guiding to do both!
- Prior customer service experience with POS systems and handling payment transactions is an asset.
- Applicant must be organized and able to work efficiently as an individual as well as part of a team
- We’re looking for GREAT communicators for this role
- Ability to work with people, be patient, love the outdoors and HAVE FUN!
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office required.
Please submit your updated resume with cover letter and references to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest in working at SkyTrek Adventure Park! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.