We are hiring for the 2021 season NOW! Contact details below.
POSITION 1: AeRIAL TREKKING & Zip Line GUIDE
If you’re active, outgoing, love the outdoors and working with people, then join our SkyTrek Adventure Park team! We had a great crew last season and are looking for more enthusiastic individuals to round out our family!
- Prior experience in leadership, coaching, teaching, guiding, or outdoor recreation is desirable, but not required.
- Applicant must be comfortable working at heights and in risk exposed situations.
- Must be physically fit and prepared for long days on your feet and in the trees.
- Ability to work with people, be patient, love the outdoors, and HAVE FUN!
- First Aid and CPR training is an asset, and may be required once employment is secured.
An Aerial Trekking & Zip Line Guide is a high responsibility position.
Each Guide will go through extensive training during which equipment usage, rescue training, risk management, and overall safety will be taught.
POSITION 2: Guest Services & Administration
Working in Guest Services at SkyTrek Adventure Park is a fun, action packed day. Time flies by as guests continually arrive to experience the fun of SkyTrek!
- Prior customer service experience with POS systems and handling payment transactions is an asset.
- Applicant must be organized and able to work efficiently as an individual as well as part of a team, and be a GREAT communicator.
- Ability to work with people, be patient, love the outdoors and HAVE FUN!
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office required.
Please submit your updated resume with cover letter and references to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest in working at SkyTrek Adventure Park! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.