Things to do in Revelstoke, BCOutdoor attractions for families just outside Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
Make the best of your family weekend or vacation around Revelstoke by having a blast at SkyTrek Adventure Park and The Enchanted Forest!
Exhilarating, heart-pumping and adrenaline-rush activities for all the family!
In a nutshell, here are the activities and attractions we offer @ SkyTrek Adventure Park:
The SKY COURSE (4 courses)
Climb from tree to tree on ladders, scramble up nets, over suspended bridges and swinging logs, fly down zip lines or even slide to the next tree on skis!
4 courses varying in height and difficulty and ranging from 2 to 12m (6,5 to 40 feet) off the ground! A very popular family attraction just outside of Revelstoke, BC!
THE ADVENTURE TOWER
15m off the ground… it’s time to test your nerve! 6 adrenaline-pumping activities gathered up in 1 really fun tower:
- Sky Swing – A 15m-high giant swing. Adrenaline rush gua.ran.teed!
- Sky Drop – Base jump from a 12m high platform in controlled free fall!
- “Indiana Jones” climbing wall – No need to bring your bullwhip or fedora, but bravery is a must!
- Interactive climbing wall – Climb from the valley to the mountain top on our picturesque climbing wall.
- Log Climb – Giant vertical swinging logs
- Jacob’s Ladder: a team building group activity (need to be booked ahead)
The KIDS TREE ADVENTURE
A low ropes course only for kids: giant caterpillar nets, bridges, ropes and barrels to climb across! 10-30 minutes of exciting adventure for the little ones!
The KIDS JUNGLE GYM
BC’s ultimate playground and it’s only for kids! Climb across a giant spider net, limbo under flying bats or speed down a fully netted zipline! So fun, even the parents are jealous!
The SKY CLIMB
Gentle on tree and tough on climber! SkyTrek’s latest addition, come try it out!
The Enchanted Forest
The Enchanted Forest is SkyTrek Adventure Park twin attraction and is located at the very same place.
A must-see for all travellers since 1960: don’t miss out!!
- Old world fantasies: over 300 hand-crafted fairy tales figurines and houses right in the middle of an enchanted old-growth forest
- BC’s tallest tree house!
- Castle, dungeons and dragons!
- An interpretive nature walk that includes a self-guided row boat tour